May 12, 2010

Daddy's Boy/Mama's Girl

Recently, Kayden has been quite attatched to his Daddy. He's starting to get into all the "boy things" in life and that's just not something I can do. A few days ago he hung out with Daddy at the tire store. Two days ago, he went to the auto store with Jon and then came home and sat by his side while Daddy fixed the car. He loves to play rough and watch boy movies with Daddy. It's sad to think that my little guy doesn't need me as much as he used to but he still loves to cuddle with me!

On the opposite side, Keilana seems to starting needing or wanting to be around me more. She will forever be close to her Daddy, they've ALWAYS had a special bond. However, as she's getting older, she is getting into the more girly things. She watches me put on my make-up, takes a turn with it, loves to get into my jewelry box and try it on, and enjoys the girl movies/books that we take time together to do. I love how our children need both Jon and myself equally for various reasons.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I hope you don't get sick of just seeing my face first everytime you look at your comments. You know I'm your #1 fan!!! :) (It looks as though the same is becoming true on my blog!)
Anyway, that's so sweet that they are wanting to spend time with the other parent. I bet Lana's also wanting to be closer to you lately because of that little brother or sister that's in your tummy!
And that outfit you have on is super cute by the way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails