January 21, 2010

Christmas Letters To Santa

Yes, these are quite delayed but better late than never!















This was one of the first times using my new D80 so the pictures were not up to par. It was entirely different than my D60 so I had several features that I was getting used to and much more adjusting to work with. And does anyone else NOT like the way Blogger uploads pictures? Or is that just me? How frustrating!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Maybe one day I'll have time to do a Christmas post. ha!
Anyway, I don't think I ever told you. I included a self stamped-addressed envelope and a little note asking them to mail back my kids' original letters. They didn't do that, but they did send them a personalized letter from Santa. It's super cute. Sad I don't have their letters, but at least we took pictures of them! Those people are really nice to go to all the trouble to make Christmas even more magical! :)

Vanessa said...

That's so awesome! Very nice people. I should write them a letter and let them know how much fun the kids had doing it and it's great they take the time to make Christmas more magical, like you said. We'll do that next year. I had no idea what they would do for it, but now we know.

Anonymous said...

Cute, sweet idea, I agree! Kiddos, those were really good pictures you mailed to Santa!! Good art work and good writing. LOVE you, Nanny

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails