May 3, 2009

Working on a post for Keilana. I did have a picture up, some of you might have seen it, apparently it was offensive so down it came.

5 comments:

CJF said...

Cute but I have to say a little awkward that she doesn't have a top on. Actually that is VERY awkward.

Vanessa said...

Why is it awkward? She's 4, not 14 and she's covered! There's nothing to "see". I guess a different taste in photography, I think the natural look is beautiful as long as it isn't revealing--same with maternity shots. I see nothing wrong with it at this point in her life. The way you wrote that made me feel like a sick-o. :(

Wendy said...

Awwwwwwe, I thought it was a sweet picture. You captured the very warm and peaceful side of Miss Keilana in that shot!

Jill May said...

I know that you took the picture down a while ago, but I am going to have to agree with Wendy. I thought it was very sweet. All she was missing was some angel wings!

Vanessa said...

Thank you Wendy. Thank you Jill.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails