October 27, 2008

Halloween Festivities, Part I

Canton Ward Trunk-or-Treat


"Sleeping Beauty"

A true princess this Trunk-or-Treat night. I couldn't believe how much older the little bit of make-up and earrings added to the costume made her look. Jon didn't like that idea, but I reassured him that it was just a part of the costume. Perhaps, a good sneek-peek what we'll be facing in about 8-10 years!


"Buddy's Bones"

Our little skeleton. I wasn't sure of the costume at first, I'm not a fan of the whole skeleton look but it was totally Halloweenish and he looked just super cute in it. What made the costume even more appealing other than the fact he totally pulled it off, is that it was FREE. A nice lady from our church stopped by nursery last week and dropped off about 4 different costumes for people to take or for the nursery to use. I quickly swiped two of them.


A total nat-u-ral. He did great and had a blast. He knew what to do, did it well, and reaped the rewards after. At one point there were a group of about 7 BIG kids at a particular trunk that we came upon. Jon prodded him to go get his candy and he took off after it, pushing his way through the big kids. He was going to make sure that he got his share!




The weather was yucky, a light mist or drizzle, wet and cold. Not great weather conditions for Halloweening but we managed and had a good time.


Daddy helping Kayden "catch up".


Too cute, huh? They are even on the same step.


5 comments:

Wendy said...

Tyler is here beside me as I am browsing through blog updates. When I got to your blog and scrolled down to the first picture of Lana he says in a whispering kind of voice, "Ohhhhh, how preh-teee!" I can't even type it as cute as he said it, but he was so in awe! :)

CJF said...

what cute costumes! I'm pretty much out of time and I don't know what to dress Isabella in. Oh well,she won't remember this one.

Vic and Marion said...

What a perfect picture of Keilana. I had Hannah Montana, Ninja turtle, and a ladybug this year. I have never been a fan of this holiday, however, I did put on some devil horns for the occasion.

Georges said...

Oh, so cute!! Keilana is such a beauty and Kayden is the best looking skeleton I've ever seen!!

Joshey & Krispy said...

Those are the coolest costumes! They both look like they had fun! I can't wait to dress our kiddies up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails