Took the kids to the playground of the Elementary school that I went to many, many years ago. Of course they didn't have this wonderful
play set when I was there but technology has come a long way since then.
Kayden is "spider man"
ing a dog that was passing by.
Keilana dancing in the sunlight. I was working on a technique here, trying to get
lens flare in my pictures. There isn't much, mostly rays, but I did get a few that had it in it. None really worth posting though.

Another technique using
backlight to create a
silhouette.
3 comments:
Awesome silhouette picture! Kind of funny that we have a similar post...I totally haven't read your blog until today...lol!
That silhouette technique is pretty cool. It's too bad your camera was dead the other day to do more...I guess we'll just have to go again! :)
By the way, thanks for the new header on my blog. The picture is so crisp and clear now. It was a nice surprise to go to my blog and have that waiting for me! Love ya!
I just LOVE the playground pictures. The silhouette is awesome. Keilana you are just too beautiful "dancing in the sunlight". I love this picture of you!! You look like a miniature cheerleader. :) Kayden, my little man, you just kill me with "spider-maning" everything. You are soooo cute! Vanessa I just admire you photography so much--gettin' better everyday. LOVE you all, Nanny
Post a Comment