August 25, 2009

More Of My Beauties...

She's a natural and takes directions very well!! Not only is she breathtaking and a photographer's dream but she is the best little girl any parent could ask for. She has her moments and her quirks as we all do; but, this little girl is so considerate, kind, giving, generous and a little mother to all younger children. Heavenly Father greatly blessed me this child and sometimes I feel undeserving of such an amazing little spirit. I'm thankful for who she is, her patience with me, and her constant love and companionship. I pray that I can be the mother she needs--loving and nurturing to her so she can grow and mature into an amazing daughter of God. Everyone tells me that I am a good mother but the last couple of years I have felt very inadequate. However, as I am taking care of my medical issues, I am finding that I am more the kind of mom I want to be for my children.


Kayden, is just as giving and kind when asked the right way but I see him following in his sister's footsteps of these type of characteristics. He's a handsome, sassy little 2 year old that is testing limits, pushing boundries but you couldn't find a cuddlier little guy. He brings such a fun personality into this family and I'm grateful for Eternal families. Kayden hasn't been feeling well all week and was running a fever but today was the first day without one! Thank goodness. So that is the explanation for Kayden's lack of pictures--he just wasn't up for it. He isn't too fond of the camera yet at this point anyway and please take note that I said "YET". Give him a couple of years in front of the camera and he'll be a natural---he has no choice. haha.

Jon is leaving in a couple of weeks for Eruope and will be away on buisness for an entire month. This little girl is going to miss her Daddy very much and I'm not looking forward to it at all. While he was in L.A. for 2 weeks, she started to cry every night for him to come home after a few short days. Kayden loves his Daddy and will miss him too but he's a Mama's boy so he'll do okay. I think that a Daddy's blessing is in order here and will help her. I hope against hope that these two keep their bond strong throughout the years as Keilana grows up.


After the photo shoot that day, and even up until bed time she kept saying, "Thank you for taking pictures with me, Daddy. I love you." Yes, quite the little tear jerker. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! LOVE this one too!!! Love the color. This is one of my favorites. Love Mama

The Ashment Family said...

I don't think you can find too many two year olds who like to have their pictures taken. It'll be funny to see how that will change as Kaden gets older with a photographer as a Mother.

Wendy said...

Ahhhh, that's more like it. I kept clicking on "post a comment" last night and a box never would show up.
Anyway, I just wanted to say the same thing I told you on FB....that the last one is my very favorite. Lana looks SO sweet in that one! And you're right, you definitely need to print them for Jon to take with him too. The one of both kids kissing him is priceless.

Amy said...

those are great pictures! and i think you should print them for lana and jon to both have. :) and do you have skype? jon and lana could talk on skype while he's away. it's easy to download and free and if you have a webcam built into your computer, it has great quality. just an idea. ;)

Anonymous said...

Vanessa you are a great mother to Keilana and Kayden. Those pictures of the kids and Jon and you are great. I especially like the ones of both the kids. That picture of daddy and daughter is so precious. Can you send me those pictures. I need to update the pictures of Kayden and Keilana in the living room. As I said on Jamies blog, I am so proud of both my daughters having such great talents. You both are growing and learning and have your special creative ways. I love to view these pictures. It helps me to see the kids being so far away. We will try to come out to see you all hopefully before the year ends. Dad and I miss you all very much and think of you all often. Call me when you need someone to talk to. We love you. Mom and Dad Quan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails