February 13, 2009

Outside Play

We are currently having such beautiful weather that it's hard to resist outside time, and for me, my camera. Here are some more pictures that I took of the kids playing outside.


This one was taken at a wierd angle, I don't know what I was doing. It's still a cute picture of her, regardless.


My kids have been trained when it comes to posing for the camera. Since birth, they have had a camera in their face. This pose is curtious of Keilana and Kayen--no exaggeration! They did this all on their own and both exclaimed "cheese".







6 comments:

BairFamily said...

I have THE CUTEST nieces and nephew! Lana is adorable and Kayden is a lady killer! Your pictures are beautiful, I think it might have something to do with your talent and eye you have for taking pictures.=)

Carlia said...

you are one talented photographer Vanessa! I am mucho impressed...and it doesn't hurt that you have gorgeous children!

Jill May said...

Your children are BEAUTIFUL. They belong in a magazine or something! I wish I lived closer - I would have you take pictures of my little one when she shows up!

Wendy said...

Cute, cute pictures! So when's the date you're coming to photograph my children???

pomai♥stephen said...

soo cute! i love the pics!

CJF said...

Adorable pictures! We miss everyone especially those cute kids!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails