While Kayden was asleep, Keilana and I had some fun together. I easily forget how much fun it really is to spend time with her as I sometimes put my own interests as priority. She chose to do lite bright and, to celebrate Halloween, we did a pumpkin. We also took a few pictures of me and her just for fun so I added those for your viewing pleasure even though I'm looking a little on the rough side.

"It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown."
He's kind of got a clown theme going on with him with the red nose.

Does she really look like my child in this picture?! Hardly. She is starting to look more and more like her Daddy.

This one we do look more alike. Phew...

7 comments:
Fun! I need to get my old Lightbright from Momma and Daddy's house. I don't think it was in the closet that day I went through it, hmmmm... Did the pumpkin template come with the ones you had already or did you guys make it up?
Cute shirt Lana has on...someone cool must have gotten it for her! ;)
Soo cute! I cant wait to see you all in november!!!! i just get soo excited seeing new pcitures. i dont have any fun new pictures! I will get some soon!love yall
You may not look exactly alike but you can definitel tell that you are mommy and daughter by the connection you have. Too cute!
Yeay, my two girls! I cant wait to get home to see you. I love you both very much!
Love Daddy
She is soooo cute! You guys do look a lot alike but I she looks sooooo much like her dad!
Wow a light bright! Never had one but I always remember playing with the neighbor's light bright. What cute pictures of you two. Chris keeps saying she looks a lot like me when I was little. I think she looks MUCH cuter than I did, I sure was a weird lookin' kid.
Ya'll are cute :) And she is a good mixture...she sure is beautiful!! And I totally forgot how much fun Lite Brite's are!! Too fun!
Post a Comment