July 31, 2008

I Love To See The Temple



There is no better place on Earth than in the temple. I'm so grateful that I am worthy to be there. Jon and I attended the session for Justin, who has left today for the MTC. It was an amazing experience! I don't post many pictures of Jon and myself, mainly myself because I'm always behind the camera.

4 comments:

Georges said...

Great picture of you both! I love the temple too!! It's the most peaceful place on earth!!

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

You guys are so cute! :) Start reading the Twilight books! You will be hooked!

Wendy said...

Cute picture of you and Jon. The "enhancements" sure make you guys look like you have some pearly whites! :) Thanks again for the great work on Allison's video...it's beautiful!
Love ya!

Unknown said...

man this brings back some good memories. i figured that there would be a post in there with me at some point. good times. well i do have a google account, probly looks familiar. man, the new building looks so sweet. ill be talkin to ya. the kids r lookin great. talk to ya later.

Elder Bain

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails