July 18, 2008

Going Private...

Since placing a tracker on our blog, I have come to realize the importance of "privacy". I know it is a pain in the hiney to log in when wanting to view something but I find it a little creepy when someone off the coast of Africa, out in the middle of the ocean, has viewed our blog 33 times in a time period of about a month. The occassional random one time view here and there is okay, I chalk it up to blogger browsing. However, in the event that it's consistent, I have to think of my family, and protecting them, no matter the intent. SO...with that said, if you would like to be added to my VIP list to gain access to my blog, then please add your email address to this entry. I realize that this will in return lessen the amount of times that someone visits our blog but I don't feel it is an adequate reason for compromising my family's safety and privacy. Like my "blinkie" states, "Family IS Everything" and I do not want to feel responsible for anything that happens to my husband or children as a result of keeping in contact with family and friends via the web. I will keep it open to give everyone ample time to read the entry and post their email.

Apparently you don't have to have a gmail address, I have been corrected on that.

12 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

Add me to the VIP list please! Capille29@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Vennessa PLEASE ADD US TO YOUR VIP LIST ITS KAREN AND RHIANNON MCKIBBEN sammyksgirl@aol.com love you all

Melissa and Dave said...

Hey, Dave and Melissa Feldman here. We would like to be added to your list, but we don't want to leave our address here...if you don't know it just let me know and I will try to email it to you. Thanks!!

Jill May said...

I have been thinking about changing ours too. We probably will once we have kids. My e-mail is jillgerbers@gmail.com

Melanie said...

Hay Vanessa! You may have our email added, but if not - it's northfamilyzoo at gmail dot com
We are going private soon too and I think your idea to have people ask to be added to a private list is a great idea. I'm going to follow your lead and do the same on my blog. ;)

Shannon Harris said...

you know my email:) jsharris@comcast.net Sign me up. Im not ready to go private yet but someday I will...maybe

Joshey & Krispy said...

Yikes thats a little scarry! i better do that to my blog to. Know how? kapua1230@hotmail.com

Josh and Melissa said...

What a great idea- it's a little creepy to think anyone can see everything. Please add us- jshsknnr@gmail.com. Thanks!

Georges said...

We want to be on the cool list too!
jonya.george@gmail.com
By the way, how do you put a tracker on your page??

Sha nay nay said...

scareymomma gmail

Melissa said...

Hey, add Jake and Melissa to your list! You should know our gmail account. I think I should go private too!

The Ashment Family said...

Please add m to your list too! My email is Gapeachk@gmail.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails