March 6, 2008

So I'm Not The Best Blogger

It's been a while since I updated but of course it's always easier to play the busy hand. The kids have been sick, Jon and I have been sick and my family drama saga still continues. With that said, we are all getting along okay. Jon is on an audit right now that has him strung out. He says it is just very detailed oriented and time consuming with lots of data entry. My mom is wonderful and has taken Keilana to spend a few nights with them! I had it so good with one kid...and I want more? Nah, 2 is busier and I know i'm not ready for 3. I love my children, they are so much fun, they are beautiful, I couldn't live without them and I know there are more but I'm certainly going to wait another year...or two...or three. I don't know, but I do know that Heavenly Father will let me know we are ready for another.

Lately, our evenings are spent in front of the t.v. watching American Idol, CSI of course, Moment of Truth, and I'm checkin out one of the newer tv shows, New Amsterdam. The premier was last night? All my days run together. But it seemed to be pretty good. I'll give it another go.

Kayden just went to his 1 year well visit and here is the report: Weight-20.2lbs (13%), Height- 29 3/4 in' (51%) and 50% for head circumference. So he's an average little guy that's just a little skinny but that's okay. I don't see how since he is always the last one eating at the dinner table. The kid can put away some groceries! While the doctor was checking him over she did discover early signs of a yeast infection and baby dandruff. We have selsen blue to solve the dandruff problem and prescribed some ointment for the yeast infection. Thankfully, it was caught early and at his one year so we didn't have to go back when it was worse. He is starting to jabber a lot more, and says Dah for dog when he sees Bo. I'm working on him pointing at things he wants and the screaming seems to be tapering off a little. He's also learning basic sign language to help him with his frustration in not being able to communicate. There isn't any that he is doing although I think he could if he tried.

Keilana is the same sweet, beautiful, intelligent princess as she always has been. Her vocabulary is out of this world and talks about things that I wonder where she heard them from as I mentioned in the last post about her. This past weekend she attended her 6th birthday part since December and the 5th just this year--she is a very popular little girl! But starting to rack up in birthday presents. Oh well, it's a lot of fun for her and a lot of fun for us to see her expressions. If i get around to posting pictures, i'll get there. Don't hold your breath, I do well to just get the post up before someone has a melt down.

I'm still working on the video and I have made 3 others. I will get those up in due time. Patience my friends, it's a virtue.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails