I'm not sure I'm happy with Keilana's background in the pictures. I'm thinking it would have looked cuter on white maybe? She did great though, very cute pictures. And Kayden...such a handsome little boy. He did awesome too! I love how his pictures turned out.
7 comments:
Oh, how cute! Such photogenic kids you have. Kayden is seriously a little peanut still. Gosh, maybe when Noah starts walking, he'll lose his baby fat.
SO cute!
Your kids are absolutely adorable. The pictures are so wonderful and you're right, they turned out great!
Love the picture idea with Lana holding the #3. Cute cute pictures!
Vanessa- thanks so much for the blog site you sent me to spiff up my page. I finally got it to work and will still be tweaking it just for fun.
I love your pictures! Where did you have yours taken? They are so cute!
Sorry, I meant these pictures! I loove these ones! Will you please send me these if you have any singes to give out!? Thanks! I would like one of each if you have extras!
Post a Comment